Featured post

Staffordshire University - Masters

Wednesday 2 March 2011

what a tiresome day

well its started - in some ways i'm just too tired to go thru it all again, i'm moving on.  but suffice to say someone was looking after me on sunday, i found a solicitors letter detailing the arrangements for my mum to have my sister own half of her house.  well thats it i asked my mum if this had been done, she said yes. it was done in october 2010. so what more can i say
bitch from hell, its evil oh and if i say if anything is left when she passes that goes straight to my eldest son khaled.  i have two other children
anyway i shan't be speaking let alone seeing the bitch and she get and pay strangers to care for her now.  wouldn't you - dying is just too fucking good for her.  what a hateful evil spiteful old woman.  my friends are telling me now that they always knew she was at the root of all my problems because of how she treated me.  well all i can say is i'm so glad i found out now, its late enough anyway i'm 50 this year but at least now there is no doubt, she is evil, i don't have any family other than my three children.
so how do you think i#m coping.  well there is onething, i shan't let the bitch kill me, cause i'll kill her first. and i'm gonna make sure that eventually when i get over the shock that i don;t let this rule or ruin my life.
its happened, its done let there be an end to it.  i don't have to lift a finger now to do anything.  this act was calculated by a spiteful old crone to do the most damage and hurt me the most to turn me into a spiteful nasty person, well her bullet has backfired spectacularly because guess what i'm not that person and never will be.
i am kind, and funny and decent and am a good friend to myself, my children and to many.  so she won't get any joy there.,   i am pretty, i am laughing and smiling and my internal beauty radiates and emanates from my very soul, that is something that my mum can never ever take away from me.  she tried very hard over the years to turn a silk purse into a frogs ear. but hey no can do. i am what i am  do you know how i learn't this, because i will never ever know why when i found out about this, i didn't kill her and break every window and trash the house, there was no conscious decision to not do this.  then a lady who was in a group of people i was chatting to at mind in uttoxeter said. i know why you didn't do it. and i said please tell me cause i will never know why i didn't i couldn't explain it and she said simply 'because you are not a murderer' and there you have it, i have been to the very edge of my soul and i have learn't that you can rely on yourself and your own naturalness.

No comments:

Post a Comment