Featured post

Staffordshire University - Masters

Monday 14 March 2011

more of the same

i'm going to be referred to the mental health team. what i need is a current assessment that is valid and can be sent to my doctor with a copy to me so that the new
doctor can know my situation and also if i need help with my claim for DLA

my worry is the claim for DLA has this is my only source of income.


1. so i'm going to have my breast checked out next monday

2. i'm being referred to mental health team
3. dr. broom has said he will write the letter and send me a copy re; clearing debts.

4. am going to new doctors for a haba1c blood test and appointment for results and to get medicines on perscription so i can order over internet



currently i feel stressed - i need to keep my wits about me because i might end up being taken advantage of.

unfortunately, i have played into my mums hands by being the mental health patient but in the end, its just a means to an end to get away from her. bitch. and also i need time and peace to recover from the assault that i have suffered at her hands.  also i just want to turn my back on her.  its no use hoping a man on a white charger is going to come along and rescue me.  i have to rescue myself as best i can. 

BUT I DEFO WANT TO BE CUT OFF FROM MY MUM BOTH FINANCIALLY, PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY AND IN EVERY WAY THAT YOU CAN POSSIBLY GET.


remember this zhandra, there is nothing you could have done that would have prevented her behaving badly


i feel better now that i have come to that understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment