Featured post

Staffordshire University - Masters

Wednesday 16 March 2011

self loathing

maybe i hate myself because really i hate my mother and she is inside of me - that explains everything really and now i feel quite happy cause i feel liberated in hating my mother, this is one of the last taboos, and finally it can come out and now i don't need to hate myself cause i can hate her and i can love myself, the only problem is what do i do with the bits of myself that are like her, well all i can say is be kind to yourself because you can't help having her as a mother and lets face it the bits that are like her are very few because thats why i hate her so much, otherwise i would like her because she is like me and vice versa.  no i defo hate my mother, oh god it feels so liberating.  i want to shout it from the rooftops, fuck the buddhist teaching and all that, i hate my mother and i feel free to hate the bitch.  oh it feels so good to own all my own feelings, i love myself and i love my children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment