Featured post

Staffordshire University - Masters

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Dales Housing - rubbish

oh dear, trying to get all parties to work together for the common good. no chance.  i've had my bathroom moved round, yeah i did it and paid for it, this was because derbyshire dales district council are going to put me an over the bath shower in and i wanted the bath in a better place.  so no problem there,  being as i'm helping myself, derbyshire dales are helping me with the shower, i thought oh i know lets try the landlord, maybe they will help too, landlord being dales housing - hey ho no chance, i've just had some wanker workman twat i've never seen before, who i was asking if they would do the bit of plastering that needs to be done in the bathroom and yeah well he says, have you had this bath moved ? hello yes, is there a problem no, are you gonna do the plastering oh well see i shall have to contact my boss, no problem i said, please tell him i asked nicely, pretty please can you do this bit of plastering ? yes you are in luck today, but it has to go on a three month waiting list probably and can i take some photos ? no problem i says and off he goes.  fortunately i have had a private quote for £75 to get the plastering done cause you see, if in the next two days i don't get a piece of paper with the repair job no. on it, i will know that basically that promise of doing the plastering in three months was horse shit.  so yeah its all fun and games here, but am i bothered, no, cause fortunately i've have been helping myself all these years and i happen to have £75 put by so thanks for nothing mr landlord.   they screwed me over when they wouldn't help me with the shit i was having with my private owner neighbour (wanker of the first order by decree) and now yes, the wankers in suits at dales housing (which is supposed to be a social landlord) keep happily bleating on about how much money they have in the bank (circa 8 million) and lo and behold, you know why they have 8 million in the bank - yes you guessed it because they don't do the things they are supposed to do, ie. like my house should have had a new kitchen and a new bathroom - but guess what they have both now cause i paid for them - thats why the bloody skankers have got 8 million in the bank.  i hope it multiplies and chokes em to death.  what can i say bastards.  but that doesn't stop me being the talented commentator that i am and yes you guessed it, i shall be shouting it from the rooftops what a rubbish landlord they are, in fact i might even report them to er well whoever you report them to - but you know what they are such wankers and i am so talented they would probably re-do my kitchen and well i shan't let em touch the bathroom - just to keep me quiet and yes my friends, there will be no f.....g joy in that cause i've got a kitchen and if i want a better one, i'll get it and it will be done my way, at my time and in my design and i reserve the right to speak of dales housing exactly as i have found them - 'to be bloody useless'
here endeth the lesson for today which is 'trust yourself - you know you are worth it'
bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment