Featured post

Staffordshire University - Masters

Monday 14 February 2011

later in the day

have just been to the doctors and well i'm beginning to think i'm going mad, infact this might turn into a diary of madness.  so here i am at the doctors with my daughter (her appointment) to help her and its me that is in tears cause she is just so unreasonable.  she thinks i'm a scrounger, god forbid what she would do if she ever met a scrounger, considering she thinks i'm one, i don't think she would be able to recognise them.
oh also i'm this, i'm that the list goes on its endless.  well hello i get the picture 'my daughter has zoomed in on all my faults - and wey hey they are being shouted from the roof tops'  well you know what i am going to give myself unconditional self acceptance, that is not admitting or accepting any of her perceptions of me or even going down that road.  because why should i discuss what or who i am with her, i wasn't put on this planet for her satisfaction.  no i am just going to accept myself and tough if she don't like it thats her problem.  in fact i am going to have a big bagful of pampering all to myself and she can go f...k herself.  there i have said it, i don't particularly like her, infact there is a great lot of her i don't like and she can put that in her bread basket too.  it's the clingy business, it really gets up my nose.
i've got it, she has attatchment difficulties - i.e she struggles to detach from me well i can't wait for her to detach herself from me and you know what i'm going to go all out to help her detach by being unavailable for anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment